Morgan Wallen has made his 2020 plans. The singer just announced dates for “The Monster Energy Outbreak Tour Presents: Morgan Wallen’s Whiskey Glasses Roadshow,” featuring special guests Jon Langston and Ashland Craft.
“This year so far, I’ve mostly played shows as the opening act. While I love that, and appreciate everyone who’s made that possible, I’m ready to get into rooms where I know the energy will all be directed towards our music and our production,” Morgan shares. “It’s been a while since I’ve gotten to headline, so I can’t wait to see some of the same faces I’ve gotten to know from before and get to know a bunch of new ones. I know it’s going to be the best one yet.”
The tour is set to kick off January 2nd in Grand Rapids, Michigan, wrapping May 1st in Denver, Colorado. Tickets go on sale October 18th. Check out the first few dates below and click here for a complete schedule.
- January 2: Grand Rapids, MI – 20 Monroe Live
- January 3: Detroit, MI – The Fillmore
- January 4: Rosemont, IL – Rosemont Theatre
- January 9: New Orleans, LA – The Fillmore
- January 10: Houston, TX – House of Blues
- January 11: Irving, TX – Toyota Music Factory
- January 16: Northfield, OH – MGM Northfield Park
- January 17: Indianapolis, IN – Egyptian Room
- January 18: Cincinnati, OH – Taft Theatre
- March 19: Silver Spring, MD – The Fillmore