Some of us are big procrastinators. Some of us just wish we had our lives together a bit more. Some of us are both. Whichever category you fall into, have no fear, as there are ways you can boost your productivity.
If you know someone who’s super productive and you’ve wondered to yourself “how do they do it all” well, we’re here to help. These are some things that highly productive people never waste their time on. By following suit, you’ll have more time in your life to be productive on things that matter.
So, what are the things you shouldn’t be spending too much time and effort on?
- Too many meetings
- Doings lots at once
- Waiting until later
- Chasing perfection
- Being messy
- Endless social media scrolling
- Listening to nasty comments
- Ignoring their health
- Not prioritizing
One of the best pieces of advice I’ve ever gotten was “if it takes you less than five minutes to do, do it now, don’t put it off.” That’s definitely helped me become more productive!
- Admit it – are you a big procrastinator?
- Who’s the most productive person that you know? Have you noticed them doing any of these things?
- Do you waste time on any of these things?