Elle King is hitting the road next year. The singer just announced dates for her “Drunk And I Don’t Wanna Go Home” tour, named after her hit Miranda Lambert collaboration.
“Feelin rowdy? Wanna party? YEAH ME TOO!,” she shared on Instagram. “Mamas back and ready as ever to throw down on TOUR AGAIN!!!
The tour is set to kick off February 15th in San Diego, California, wrapping March 28th in Los Angeles, California. Tickets go on sale Friday a 10 am. Check out the first few dates below and click here for the complete schedule.
- February 15: San Diego, CA House of Blues
- February 16: Phoenix, AZ Crescent Ballroom
- February 18: Dallas, TX Factory Studio
- February 19: Houston, TX Warehouse Live
- February 20: Austin, TX Stubb’s
- February 22: Birmingham, AL Iron City
- February 23: Atlanta, GA Variety Playhouse
- February 25: Asheville, NC Orange Peel
- February 26: Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall
- March 1: Durham, NC Carolina Theater
Source: Elle King