Dylan Scott is hitting the road next year on his first headlining tour. The singer just announced dates for the “Livin’ My Best Life Tour,” featuring special guest Dylan Marlowe.
“I’m excited to finally headline in front of my fans,” Scott shares. “Hopefully we’ve gained a lot of new ones over the past few months while being on tour with Luke [Bryan]. I’m bringing out a new artist named Dylan Marlowe who y’all are going to love! Ready to live my best life on the ‘Livin’ My Best Life Tour.’”
The 22-date tour is set to kick off February 24th, 2022 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, wrapping April 29th in Silver Springs, Maryland. Check out the first few dates below and the complete schedule here. Tickets go on sale Friday.
- February 24th: Grand Rapids, MI – GLC Live at 20 Monroe
- February 25th: Rosemont, IL – Joe’s Live
- February 26th: Detroit, MI – Saint Andrew’s Hall
- March 3rd: Cleveland, OH – House of Blues Cleveland
- March 4th: Louisville, KY – Mercury Ballroom
- March 5th: Cincinnati, OH – Bogart’s
- March 10th: Charlotte, NC – The Fillmore Charlotte
- March 11th: Chattanooga, TN – The Signal
- March 12th: Atlanta, GA – Tabernacle
- March 17th: Philadelphia, PA – Brooklyn Bowl Philadelphia
Source: Music Row