Dustin Lynch will be kicking off the New Year with a new album and new tour. The singer just announced that his fourth album, “Tullahoma,” named after the Tennessee town where he grew up, will drop January 17th.
“It’s all about me and growing up in my hometown,” Dustin shares. “Every song on this album points to something that happened to me or my close friends and family.”
- And to promote the album Dustin will hit the road on his “Stay Country” tour, featuring special guest Travis Denning. The tour kicks off January 30th in Detroit, Michigan, wrapping March 28th in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
Check out the first few dates below and click here for the complete schedule. Tickets go on sale November 15th.
- January 30: Detroit, MI - the Fillmore
- January 31: Troy, OH - Hobart Arena
- February 1: Athens, OH - Memorial Auditorium
- February 7: Norman, OK - Riverwind Casino
- February 8: San Antonio, TX - San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo
- February 13: Madison, WI - the Sylvee
- February 14: Kansas City, MO - Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland
- February 15: Prior Lake, MN - Mystic Lake Casino
- February 28: Bensalem, PA - Parx Casino
- February 29: Verona, NY - Turning Stone Resort Casino