The Country Music Association is bringing Nashville overseas later this year, and they’ve enlisted artists like Danielle Bradbery, Devin Dawson, Travis Denning, Chris Lane, and Rachel Wammack to help them do it.
The CMA’s “Introducing Nashville” tour will kick off October 11th in Oslo, Norway, with dates confirmed through October 21st in London , England. Danielle, Travis and Rachel are on all dates, with Devin only playing the European shows, Chris set for all the UK shows only.
Check out the dates below.
- October 10: Oslo, Norway – Konserthus
- October 11: Stockholm, Sweden – Nalen
- October 12: Hamburg, Germany – Gruenspan
- October 13: Berlin, Germany – Columbia Theatre
- October 14: Amsterdam, The Netherlands – Zonnehuis
- October 16: Manchester, England – RNCM
- October 17: Gateshead, England – Sage 2
- October 18 : Glasgow, Scotland – St. Luke’s
- October 20: Brighton, England – Old Market
- October 21: London, England – Cadogan Hall
Source: Music Row