Clint Black will once again be joined by his wife Lisa Hartman-Black and 21-year-old daughter Lily Pearl Black, for another leg of his "Mostly Hits & The Mrs” tour, which initially began last year.
The new trek kicks off November 17th in Burnsville, Minnesota, and runs until February 5th in Pensacola, Florida.
“Having my family on the road is the best,” Clint shares, “and the reactions have been everything we hoped they would be!"
Check out the first few dates below and click here for the complete schedule. Tickets go on sale Friday.
- November 17: Burnsville, MN -Ames Center
- November 18: Appleton WI - Fox Cities Performing Arts Center
- November 19: Rochester MN - Mayo Civic Center
- November 20: Dubuque IA - Five Flags Center
- December 1: Fort Smith AR - Arcbest Performing Arts Center
- December 2: Tulsa, OK - Tulsa Theatre
- December 3: Wichita, KS - Orpheum Theatre
- December 4: Ottumwa, IA - Bridge View Center
- December 8: Kalispell, MT - Wachholz College Center
- December 9: Helena, MT- Helena Civic Center
Source: Clint Black
View this post on Instagram